[meteorite-list] Sikhote-Alin Picture of the Day - Saturday, February 24, 2007

From: Gerald Flaherty <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 15:18:16 -0500

I, for one NEVER tire of these SA photos. One more facinating the the
previous.
So dramatic an event in "our" own time, recorded magnificently and
represented with such seductive vividness.
And of course its "abundance" and durability makes it a collector's dream.
All Hail Sikhote-Alin and its many owners for sharing and of course, Mike
for reliably providing a venue we all look forward to each day.
Jerry Flaherty