[meteorite-list] Peruvian nutjob

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 12:09:07 -0800 (PST)

I have been to peru maybe 20 times or more. I love the
place and have a lot of friends there. And as somebody
said yesterday on this list I can attest that the
pisco sour is the worlds best drink (Worth going to
peru just to drink it). Most of the time I go to
arequipa where most of my peruvian friends live (And
near where your crater is located). I used to pay
people to grow black alpacas for me so that I could
get rugs and teddy bears made out of black alpacas
(Black is hard to get and I had to get them bred for
me). I have exported many thousands of alpaca
handicraft items which I sold on ebay and had customs
made for me (When I lived in Canada I used to supply
many alpaca farms in north america with teddy bears
which I could supply cheaper than they could make them
themselves from breeding the alpacas themselves). I
also used to buy large amounts of minerals like
peruvian opal which I bought hundreds of kilos at at
time.
Most of my friends in peru are in the tourist industry
so I have lots of connections. You are right that most
peruvians are honest - but the police are not.
I can also tell the difference between volcanic basalt
and meteorites. Your two links that you showed us
shows a lot of cute maps and pictures of people but
like the martian frass nutcase you dont show any
actual meteorites (or even bomb craters for that
matter).
Unfortunately I stopped going to peru a couple years
ago when I got married so no longer import the
minerals and alpaca products.
So yes, I am very familiar with the workings of
Peruvian customs, police, immigration officials ect
and not just making up stories. I know what I am
talking about here when it comes to peru.
As I said, I know in detail how life works in peru
(And as I said earlier you should be aware yourself
before you go that its not like kansas anymore - look
at a map. Peru is outside the US borders and outside
US laws).
Cheers
DEAN
And as per my earlier email I already had your crater
searched. I beat you to it. There are no meteorites

www.geocities.com/astroycpa/meteoritoaqp2feb2004.html

http://www.graphicmail.de/rwcode/default.asp?SiteID=3691&Section=13234