[meteorite-list] Larry's Holbrook Holy Grail Find and Bob Haag's Venus Stone

From: Moni Waiblinger <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 12:28:30 -0800

Hi All again,

I am so under the weather with another relapse of a very bad cold!
Anyway, thank you for all your input.
I still wonder if Larry's might be related to Bob Haag's meteorite, Adamana.

http://www.nuggetshooter.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=4794

Didn't he mention that it looks very different from an ordinary Holbrook
meteorites with lots of chondrules and being exposed after many years.
Is this what the Adamana looks like?
Lots of chondrules?
But guess even if Larry has his classified, we will never know if it is
paired with Bob's, right! ;-)

Back to the couch,
Moni