[meteorite-list] Martian and Lunar Cuttings

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 20:38:43 -0800 (PST)

Hello all -

I finally delivered the lunar and martian cuttings
which I purchased ftom Greg Hupe earlier this year to
the recipients' mother - a very belated Christmas
gift. I gave them to her at a fund raising event for
their father, who is in very serious condition. She
was very pleased ("Fantastic! - From Mars? You have to
be kidding! and many smiles) , and I think that they
will bring a little badly needed cheer to their
children.

My thanks to Greg once again, and I am sorry that we
did not meet in Tuscon.

good hunting,
Ed