[meteorite-list] ID help, meteorwrong & meteorite galleries, my collection, meteorite forum, field museum pics

From: Joe <kerchner420_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 14:31:25 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,
   Lately in the SkyRock Cafe Meteorite Forum there has been lots of talk on etching meteorites and the different ways in doing so. I decided to do a demonstration of the way that I etch, I hope this helps someone.
http://illinoismeteorites.com/etching%20odessa.htm
Here is the link to the page with many photos and descriptions of what I am doing.

Enjoy,
Joe Kerchner
illinoismeteorites.com