[meteorite-list] you really never know what you have, till you really look at it

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 16:28:00 -0800 (PST)

Good evening list.After finally taking time to really
look at my new 62 gram tatahouine,I see it is covered
with 50% black fusion crust.It is simply amazing.I
have seen many sizes of tatahouine in the last 5
years,but NEVER have I seen a beaut with this much
fusion crust.I think I got a GREAT DEAL and somehow
this one just got away.I wish my camera could take
real close up's of this beauty,but the one on my
website will have to do for now.This piece is just
amazing.Oh and please ignore the last post.That one
got away from me.

steve arnold

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  www.chicagometeorites.net
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites