[meteorite-list] To all my past Mesosiderite purchasers: NWA4576

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 11:24:56 -0800 (PST)

Since gary had a mesosiderite question I thought that
it would be an opportune time to inform everybody who
bought my mesosiderite that I now have a name. My
apologies for this posting to those who never but
there must be at least 3 or 4 dozen or more list
members who have bought the un-named mesosiderite from
me over the past several years. Like pretty much all
dealers I have been selling the mesosiderite for
several years and I have been promising everybody that
I would get them a name although never got around to
doing it. Most people I assume either got their own
NWA name, used another or just plain dont care as
everybody knows that all the NWA mesosiderites are all
paired.
Anyway, as promised if you bought a mesosiderite from
me you now have an official name to call it by. It
will appear in the next met bulletin as NWA4576 and
you can use that name. TKW will be listed as around 30
kilos but of course everybody who is not trying to lie
about the TKW knows that what they are selling is part
of around 200 kilos in total TKW and in reality the
entire fall should be known by one NWA number anyway.
Cheers
DEAN
www.meteoriteshop.com