[meteorite-list] AD: Seymchan Slices

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 05:48:50 -0500

I have 10 super nice slices of Seymchan available.

I am asking 50 cents per gram in the cut but un-polished and un-etched condition and 75 cents per gram for a fully etched slice.

I cut these with a new process (I think) and the finish is amazing for having just come off the saw.

There is very little work required to polish and etch the slices and Seymchan is very easy to etch so these would be perfect if you wanted to try etching.

You can email me for additional pictures if your interested in a particular slice

You can see the slices at
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Meteorites/Slices.jpg

You can see some pictures of etched slices in my PhotoBucket at
http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Meteorites/

And you can visit my website at http://home.ec.rr.com/bobadebt/50mil.htm