[meteorite-list] eBay Hassles

From: Mark <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:37:31 -0700

Steve,

Paypal probably sent Gary to Ebay as they may not have understood the
situation, either way if Gary knew about the bidders contact info sooner it
may have all been resolved sooner. If it were me I certainly would have
called the bidder the day his payment was late.

I am not a set it and forget it seller. I scrutnize any bidder I have and
often cancel bids from bidders with lots of negative feedback or bid
withdrawls. But I digress.

I have been here long enough to know you are an anti-ebay person and I
respect your points, which are valid and figured I give the pitch a try.

As for skype as I type this there are only 5,013,605 users onlin3e using
skype. During the day that number almost doubles. I have not found the hitch
yet in over a year of use.

Anyways it was nice exchanging points with you....stay safe.

Mark M.
Phoenix, AZ