[meteorite-list] AD: TONS OF UNCLASSIFIED NWA's LOADED ONTO EBAY

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 01:11:05 -0800 (PST)

I took advantage of today's half price ebay listing
day and listed more than 400 new ebay auctions - just
over half are meteorites. Many are discounted
dramatically as I am trying to raise some money and
the sheer number of auctions flooding the market all
at once means you might get some good deals. An
excellent time to add to your NWA collection.
I would also like to point out my auction
#190083377354 for a classification (although you can
get your meteorites classified at the same auction
price by just emailing me).
See my ebay user id AMUNRE
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&since=1&userid=amunre&include=0&rows=200&sort=3&completed=1
Sincerely