[meteorite-list] holbrook expidition?

From: justin weippert <meteoriteman_ex_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:11:25 -0800 (PST)

Hey List!,

  In from showlow, AZ. Im 40 miles south from holbrook. I was wondering if anyone would like to join me in a hunt for thoes rare stones? Congrad Larry For the big find! Im jealous! I have my own collection of my holbrook finds. My only collection. I use a powerful magnet to find them. I dont think you can use a metal detector out there because of the high iron content in the soil and bullets, etc. Please contact me if you would like to join me in a hunt. Happy hunting!...justin weippert

Never miss an email again!