[meteorite-list] Kackley Meteorite + Photographs

From: bernd.pauli at paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: 14 Feb 2007 21:43:32 UT

Mark kindly wrote:

Hello all, I have added some photographs of the Kackley
meteorite I took before it was cut to my website.

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/colkackley.html

Last December 02, I enthusiasically wrote:

"Hello Jerry, Mark, Greg and List, what a beautiful
 H4 chondrite! Gorgeous, thumbprinted fusion crust!"

Thanks to Mark, I'll soon be the proud owner of a Kackley micromount.
Thank you Mark, very much appreciated! I still wonder when it fell because
it looks so fresh that I also wrote: "... must have fallen within the last 4 months!"

Well, this meteorite will probably be hard to come by and a look at EBay shows
that "geochem495" is another happy owner of that meteorite. Congratulations!

If you would also like to own some of this rare material, look here and don't wait
too long:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290079584123&ssPageName=MERCOSI_VI_ROSI_PR4_PCN_BIX_Stores&refitem=290058198979&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&refwidgettype=osi_widget

Oh boy, if you don't want to cut and paste, the item number is: 290079584123

Best wishes,

Bernd