[meteorite-list] Happy SAFCD! + Belated Allende Birthday Wishes

From: Fred Caillou Noir <fred_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 10:32:57 +0100

And there is also Bensour that "possibly fell on 2002 Feb. 11"... "She" is not a celebrity as Allende or Sikhote-Alin, but a nice fall anyway.
I would then add Bensour's wishes as well, and will not forget to join you, Bernd, to send my very best wishes of recovery to Walter and Rebekha.

Frederic
Lyon, France