[meteorite-list] happenings

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 13:23:43 -0500

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 10:58:57 -0700, you wrote:

>I am puzzled by your comment regarding the "language barrier." It's
>been a few years since I was in Chicago or back "home" in London, but
>last time I checked they were still speaking English in both cities.
>Have things really changed that much?

On reaching London, Steve tossed his bag in the boot of his lorry, motored over
to the flat where he took the lift, then he called a local shop and wondered why
they ringed off on him when he asked for a fanny pack, the wankers. Pants!
Bullocks! Arse! Bobs-your-uncle! Softly softly catchee monkey!

Nope, no languge barriers there.