[meteorite-list] Latest Update on Walter

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 10:34:09 -0500

Thank you all for the wonderful e-mails. Walter took a turn for the worse
on Friday and required emergency surgery Friday night. We will not know for
several days if he will make it, although I feel that he will. He is now
septic and this attacks all of the organs of the body. He will be placed on
dialysis to give his kidney a break. He continues on the ventilator.
Please keep us in your prayers. I will be at the hospital all day with him.
Sabrina Branch