[meteorite-list] www.venusmeteorite.com - what are your opinions on this claim

From: Pat Brown <radio_ranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 11:30:10 -0800 (PST)

Hi Randall and the List,

This guy has spent a lot of time testing his rocks.

His samples look very terrestrial to me. I do not
recognize any flight markings.

He states that the escape velocity of Venus is less
than Earth, but he does not explain how an impactor
makes it to the surface through the very dense
atmosphere on Venus. He also does not explain how the
Venusian material is accelerated enough to get back
out through that same very dense atmosphere.

Looks pretty unlikely to me from an engineering
perspective. I would be interested in hearing from
others more versed in astronomy, geology and
meteoritics.

Best Regards,
           Pat