[meteorite-list] Lang Auction

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 14:12:20 -0800 (PST)

Ummmm, Bob, unless you are a complete retard, then
these emails are as telling as it gets. Give me a
break already. The simple fact that the pieces were
reported as "stolen" and denied to the rightful owner
who was the high bidder in the room and the hammer
price closed on his last bid, then sold to other
people for more money, then today reported as "found".
If you need help understanding this, then you are
dumber than I thought. The police were involved, as
well as the show owner at the Westward Look. There are
many things going on with other people that are not
public.
How dare you tell people who placed their bids as
absentee bidders to mind their own business! That is
above the pale. They placed their bids, which are
binding contracts, and it seems that virtually all of
them were either screwed out of their pieces, or
overcharged. What more can be said.
Mike Farmer