[meteorite-list] AUCTION RESULTS - Blood and Lang

From: Moni Waiblinger-Seabridge <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 08:49:41 -0800

Hi once more,

I don't agree with this position simply because isn't that why one goes to
an auction?
Too deal and get a deal.
So if you display the prices it should not matter at all.
Actually I would think, what a steal people got purchasing the meteorites
for a low price and if I look for a specific one, check the next time there
is an auction and if it is offered, see if I couldn't win it at a low price
too.

Auction prices don't reflect the true market values.
I am sure everyone knows that!

Regards,
Moni