[meteorite-list] Photos of the Tucson show??

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 15:14:02 -0800

Dear Keith and List,

I apologize for not being able to post Keith's Tucson show images in a
timely fashion. I took my father
to the ER last Tuesday and he is still in the ICU. My sister came down
to help only to find herself in the
same ER on Wednesday. Today is my first day off work since last Tuesday
and I'm now able to squeeze
in some time to work on Keith's photos. I'll reply with the URL when
I've uploaded these batches.

To those of you waiting for replies to your emails I will reply later
tonight.

Paul