[meteorite-list] Walter Branch

From: bernd.pauli at paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: 06 Feb 2007 21:22:03 UT

Dear Walter,
Dear Sabrina,
Dear Rebekah,

It is hard to believe that we learned only about four or five days ago what happened
to our dear "expert baby bottle washer" and to dear, little Rebekah. Walter, you surely
remember those words about the "expert baby bottle washer", don't you ;-) We all miss
you very much and can't wait to have you back where you belong - in your family's arms
and, time and health permitting, on our List. Tucson was quiet after your dear wife Sabrina
informed us about what happened, and the List is not yet back to its normal, busy and noisy
traffic because one link is missing ... YOU, Walter. Maybe you now think that you are not
so very important. But you are extremely important because you are a vital part of your family,
your friends and, well, because you are one of us. This reminds me of my all time favorite
Hollywood movie "It's a Wonderful Life" with the wonderful Jimmy Stewart. I am sure you
know this film. Well, I know every little episode and it has almost become my credo: One link
is missing and things take a different turn. Just remember how things would have been different
in Bedford Falls if George Bailey had not been there to save his younger brother's life, how many
people's lives there would have taken a different turn if George had not been there, but,...George
was there. So, hang on, Walter! Life has many more good things waiting for you, for little Rebekah
and for your dear wife Sabrina! We will surely meet one day - maybe when I can finally retire from
work, maybe we'll then breeze into Tucson ... the two of us together, yes, that will be a blast ...
something to remember and talk about :-)

All our very, very best wishes for a speedy and perfect recovery!
You and Your Loved Ones are in our Hearts and in our Prayers!

The List,
The Listees,
The Listoids!

To: waltbranch at bellsouth.net