[meteorite-list] Astronaut Lisa Nowak

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 21:25:02 +0100

Hello Michael,

of course you're right, I felt the same when reading such news and
especially when comparing the photos of Lisa Nowak as Astronaut with the
actual ones. Very moving indeed.

Obviously she was a woman with an unusual strong and stable mind, otherwise
she wouldn't have travelled to Space. Probably you're right regarding the
possible dramatic changes of such a trip to the border. On the other hand -
even extraordinary human beings can be changed dramatically just by life.
Doesn't need necessarily a Space Odyssee ...

Let's wish the very best for her following up her way. We'll never forget
that she was one of our rare ambassadors in Space for a while. A pioneer.

All best,

Matthias Baermann