[meteorite-list] My First Holbrook- WOW!

From: Moni Waiblinger-Seabridge <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 23:21:26 -0800

Hi Larry and list members,

next year - I am going!
I am planning on taking off a week so I have time to go searching as well
hopefully with you and Maria, maybe David Freeman will come along also.
This is a big meteorite!
Congratulations!!!!

It was wonderful to have met you at the auction.
Tell Maria and Dave Andrews congratulations also.
We should go as a big group next year, that would be super!

With best regards,
Moni