[meteorite-list] Walter Branch

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 21:26:50 -0500

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 00:58:16 GMT, you wrote:

>P.S. Could someone post on the list the e-mail of the hospital that he
>is at so that we can wish him the best. To get those e-mails are a
>blessing.

Do hospitals do that? I've never head of (or really thought about) e-mailing a
patient in a hospital.

Anyway, I did a little bit of Googling and found that Walter lives in Savannah,
Georgia. Googling for Savannah newspapers, then searching a newspaper, pulled
up this story:

http://savannahnow.com/node/218321

Which, unfortumately, didn't list the hospital involved. But Google shows 3
hospitals in the Savannah area:

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&safe=off&q=savannah+hospitals&btnG=Search

So someone could try phoning those hospitals and see which one he's in.