[meteorite-list] Space station moves to avoid debris

From: lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 05:14:24 -0700 (MST)

Hi Sterling:

I am not a munitions expert, but I think it would be more appropriate to
compare the meteoroid with a speeding bullet. The TNT energy is released
in all directions while a bullet's (or meteoroid's) energy is directional
(at the target). I have seen what the window of the Shuttle looks like
after it has been hit by a paintflake. It looked like a beebee gun had
been using the window for target practice.:

http://www.biblehelp.org/ufo4.htm

Larry