[meteorite-list] AD: NEW shergottite, Martian meteorite.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 14:39:13 -0800 (PST)

Hello everyone.
I am announcing to the list a new Shergottite. We have
finalized a deal to buy ~170 grams of fresh Mars rock,
little individuls, most covered with fresh glossy
black fusion crust. They have been unveiled at the
Tucson show, some have sold.
This is the first time that complete tiny fresh Mars
meteorites have ever been seen.
Price will be from $1500-$2000 gram. We have slices,
fragments, and small individuals priced by the piece.
The link below shows the larger pieces, we have many
smaller pieces not shown, from ~.5 gram up.

There is not much available, and first come, first
served, so if you ever dreamed of owning a nearly
complete Martian meteorite, or at least one of the
freshest out there, then now is the time.
Michael Farmer

http://www.catchafallingstar.com/temp/nwa2986.htm