[meteorite-list] Ebay Buyer Bewares

From: John Exarhou <john.exarhou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 10:12:09 +0200

Hello all,

     I am writing this Email to notify that that Ebay meteorite :

_http://cgi.ebay.com/New-BOUSE-Meteorite-SLICE-L4-6-chondrite-very-limited_W0QQitemZ230080307115QQihZ013QQcategoryZ3239QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
_

Looks identical to all of my NWA 869 meteorites ( and I have a few in all
forms polished, sliced, spheres, individuals with a window ! ).

........ Well it still is a meteorite ! :-)