[meteorite-list] Monthly Favourite & Happy New Year

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 23:40:57 EST

Wow! 400,000 hits! Many of those were mine. Thanks for the great site!
Every list member should check it out. My favorite is your side by side
pictorial of type three chondrites. It should be required study for all meteorite
 fans.

Thanks Jeff, Tom

In a message dated 12/30/2007 10:28:08 P.M. Central Standard Time,