[meteorite-list] Who was the first meteorite in flight photographer?

From: Francis Graham <francisgraham_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 11:43:06 -0800 (PST)

--- "Piper R.W. Hollier" <piper at xs4all.nl> wrote:

>Or did you mean that
> you estimate that
> there are fewer than a dozen recovered meteorites
> that were
> photographed in flight?

   Thanks for the clarification. Yes. I wonder how
many *different* meteorites have been photographed
coming in.
   Even in the case of Peekskill, many of the videos
show the light on the ground, but not the actual
meteor cum meteorite, if I recall correctly. I do not
know if such surveillance videos should count,
although they sure fix the time pretty well.

Francis Graham