[meteorite-list] What to look for if large impacts liberateneutrons - part 2 of 2

From: mexicodoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 19:54:51 -0600

Hi Rob,

Egads Rob, you keep working on that mechanism of where the neutrons come
from in the first place.

But now that it is potentially testable, I'll stop calling it an
assertation, and call it the EPR hypothesis.

But your new marker sounds slick!

Deuterated water might come in with comets...and there is plenty of
semiheavy water in the ice caps :-)

What about 10-Be or Uranium ratios (238/235) I had mentioned. Any hope for
them IYO?

Best wishes,
Doug