[meteorite-list] Neutron and Protonproductioninhyper-velocityimpacts

From: mexicodoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 17:01:42 -0600

Sterling,

Hey, the 100% "conversion" was just a footnote on Darren's upper limit for
how much 14-C would be produced in his column.

You seem to have missed out that I credited 7,000 times more 14-C in your
favor :-). What's this, not even a thanks? Since 13-C has a market price
of a $1,000 a gram nowadays, your windfall in 14-C rarities of rarities must
be worth zillions and zillions!

You weren't sent to after school remedial hall or given homework, or even
asked to check your own work. I hadn't even the slightest concern how
nitrophilic your blissful neutron compatriots are ...

But, since you mention that your posts were otherwise perfect (except for
that one error that you found and mentioned), maybe I'll reply to my
favorite enjoyably entertaining piece you kindly sent me yesterday... no
homework intended .... I get the idea that you are terrible with homework,
and would solve world hunger before settling down to do what the professor
assigned...

Best wishes,
Doug