[meteorite-list] Samples

From: JKGwilliam <h3chondrite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 11:50:13 -0700

Some of you might gasp out loud and shout " say
it isn't so", but I know of several prominent
institutions who have behaved similarly on one or
more occasions. It is very frustrating to be put
off repeatedly. I suppose the only solution is
to pay for the classification services so true
"professionals" will be handling your
specimen. Please don't misunderstand my use of
the word "professional." I'm talking about
scientists who are also business
professionals. When their paycheck AND their
reputation is affected by their performance, they will produce timely results.

Best,

John