[meteorite-list] AD ; NWA matrial

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 21:15:16 -0500

Hello Aziz,

I see you are offering what appear to be "classified" meteorites for sale.
You claim specific classification information like " 90g Lodranite Breccia".
What are the assigned NWA numbers and what laboratory did you send the
18-gram type sample (20% of 90 grams) to in order to have this
classification? This is no place for self classifying! This is a typical
Moroccan practice to offer material they have as the same as other
"classified" material.

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe