[meteorite-list] Meteorites make the best Christmas Gifts

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 21:37:03 -0500

These aren't really Christmas gifts since I'm the one who either bought them
or made them but they did show up on Christmas Eve so they felt like gifts .

I have added the following spheres to my collection: NWA 791(L-6), Dhofar
1289 (L-4) and a Canyon Diablo Graphite

To see them click this

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Meteorites/Spheres/NewAdditions.jpg

The Graphite is without a doubt one of the most interesting spheres in my
collection and when you consider it's size of 50mm and the fact that
graphite nodules this big are hard to come by I consider it to be very
unique and rare

You can see larger pictures of each sphere at:
http://home.ec.rr.com/bobadebt/50mil.htm

Comment are welcome

Thank you and Merry Christmas

PS: sorry for the poor picture quality.