[meteorite-list] Some questions about meteorites that are still not official

From: AL Mitterling <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 18:45:59 -0500

Hi Mike and Christian,

Ted has sat on a sample I sent him (although I doubt it was a
meteorite). Never got back to me when I asked him about it and I gave
him plenty of time and would have gladly paid him for at least giving me
his professional opinion. Needless to say the people involved at very
upset with me and him. That will be the last sample I send to him.

--AL Mitterling

Michael Farmer wrote:

I would say less organized than myself, and that is
bad. Some things he finishes in days, some years, some
never.
Michael Farmer
--- Christian Anger <christian.anger at aon.at> wrote:

Hi Mike,

is Ted Bunch unreliable ?

Nevertheless, many thanks for your answer Mike.

Christian

I.M.C.A. #2673 at www.imca.cc
website: www.austromet.com

Ing. Christian Anger