[meteorite-list] Merry Christmas to all, and perhaps America's X-mas eve meteorite fall!

From: Mike Groetz <mpg444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 15:15:52 -0800 (PST)

Gosh! Do I win a piece from my earlier posting if this
is found????!!!! See my earlier email from November
below.
Merry Christmas to everyone. We have alot to be
thankful for.
Mike

Mike Groetz mpg444 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 19:40:16 EST 2007
Lets hope for a big meteorite fall somewhere in the
United States for Christmas! I think we are due for
one.
We could have our own "Barwell" then.
Mike

http://www.krnv.com/Global/story.asp?S=7541004&nav=8faO