[meteorite-list] Fw: Teaching Meteorite Stuff

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 23:30:53 -0600

I would bring a nice Pallasite , a nice Sikhote alin, and a freshly crusted
chondrite.
This would be a nice start, because the kids dont need to be overloaded with
too much info on an initial presentation.

I did a presentation a few years back for some 5th graders. It was a great
experience for the kids as well as myself.

One thing tough, they are going to want to have a piece for themselves to
take home.
So, you may want to buy a small lot of NWA's to give to them.

Have fun !