[meteorite-list] ARCTIC IRONS, was Mammoth Stew, etc

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 17:00:11 -0800

Hello Sterling, All,
I don't know where you get your .2% figure, but it's wrong.
They may consist of .2% of submitted finds, but I know of at least
forty or so irons that have yet to be submitted, in a number of
peoples' hands.
Out of the five or so thousand meteorites yet submitted, they alone
would constitute nearly one percent, to say nothing of the countless
irons that I have never seen or heard of.
Regards,
Jason