[meteorite-list] Another meteorite claim

From: JKGwilliam <h3chondrite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 11:27:51 -0700

Bob, Ron and List,
It very often goes beyond the point that Bob mentions. Some of these
arrogant "experts" claim that members of the scientific community are
conspiring to take their rare finds away from them and become MORE
convinced that what they have is a one-in-a-million find. No amount
of logic or rational reasoning can sway them from their position.

John