[meteorite-list] Mmammoth Stew...lies, etc

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 00:42:00 -0500

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 21:31:56 -0800, you wrote:

>The only person in denial here is you, who refuses to accept the fact
>that he can't possibly know with any certainty what sort of cosmic
>cataclysms caused either dust layer.

Sure he can. 200 years ago, between sips of firewater, some indian told some
trader something that he roughly translated as "great snake eat firebird's
moccasans, rain death on Great Ancestors who were by the way created by the Gods
in North America so don't give me any of that evolution crap and sent to happy
hunting grounds". This, of course, is obviously is an accurate history of a
cometary impact 10,000 years ago, passed down through countless genertions of
oral tradition waiting for the day that EPG can evangelize the rest of the world
on the the Great Truths of the "First People". And if you don't agree with what
he says, you don't understand him and are stupid, you European,
forked-tounge-speaking invader.

(note that the above isn't intended to be bigotry against Native Americans-- it
is intended to be bigotry against EPG's evangelization).