[meteorite-list] what is this meteorite

From: Francisco Ocaņa <albireo3000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 00:02:28 +0100

Amazing! After weeks I have finally cut some Dean?s NWAs and one of them
is very simmilar to yours. It is quite black, very homogeneus, with
absence of chondrules or metal. It is a 75g fragment with a ,what I
think, is a nice fusion crust ( http://asaaf.fis.ucm.es/~paco/D469.JPG )
. The magnetic susceptibility is 3,58 in SI units. It is quite fragile
and has many cracks!

Any ideas? How to know its type?
Cheers,

Paco