[meteorite-list] Strange meteorites

From: Joe Kerchner <illinoismeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 17:08:06 -0600

Chris and list,
       Here is a thread about a meteorite with the image of Elvis on it,

http://illinoismeteorites.com/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1197773124/0

     I just listed it on E-Bay the other day. I think it is a real
coincidence that you post the on the list today, after I just listed
one of the exact things in you post. I have a meteorite with the image
of Elvis on it. I also have one with an image of a womans head. It is
in fact the other half of the Elvis meteorite. The only to face that I
have ever seen very clearly in a meteorite and I get two from the same
stone. These faces are very obvious, at least to me and the people
that I have shown it to.

Here is a link to the E-bay auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230204129581&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=013

Good Luck! and I hope that you add this to your collection, it is
after all what you asked for in you message.

Best Wishes,
Joe Kerchner
My main meteorite site: http://illinoismeteorites.com
The SkyRock Cafe meteorite forum: http://illinoismeteorites.com/yabb/YaBB.pl