[meteorite-list] AD - Outstanding Auctions Ending - GREAT PRICES!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 11:03:05 -0800 (PST)

Dear List Members,

I have several outstanding auctions ending over the
next few hours including the very last complete slice
on NWA 1459 Olivine Diogenite (from my personal
collection), several lunar slices, some excellent/rare
thin-sections and too many other great collectables to
list individually here. Be sure to click on the link
below and take a peek as this week's assortment is
OUTSTANDING!

All of the auctions can be seen at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

NWA 1459 COMPLETE SLICE - NO RESERVE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140189053192

PLANETARY PIECES:

DHOFAR 908 1.282 gram Complete Lunar Meteorite Slice!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140189045509

ROSETTA 1.012 gram Lunar Meteorite Complete Slice - A
Bargain!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140189046564

DHOFAR 910 - 4.310 gram Lunar Meteorite Complete Slice
- Very Reasonable Price!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140189047886

NWA 482 - 1.046 gram Lunar Meteorite Part Slice -
Lowest Price!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140189048305

NWA 3163 ..79 gram Lunar Meteorite Crusted Part Slice
- STARTED AT 99 CENTS - NO RESERVE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140189059418

THIN SECTIONS - NO RESERVE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140189055123
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140189050135

And don't forget to check out 105 other great items
worth thousands with no reserve at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good
luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection