[meteorite-list] Sweet-and-sour Pepper Mammoth experiment

From: Jerry <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 19:24:35 -0500

I am curious about the chemical composition of the iron pellets found in the
bones. Traces of iridium would go a long way towards establishing an
extraterrestrial origin for the iron.

Tracy and List, if you've been reading ALL of the information, Ir. is found
throughout the NA continent about the same 13,000Time Layer [not that the
tusks and skull fit that era]. Ir does not have to be in the Fe/Ni. Any for
instance in SA's, Canyon Diablo, or any irons?? None that I've heard.

Jerry Flaherty