[meteorite-list] AD? More of the nice Machined Anodized Al Scale Cubes on ebay 320196968178

From: Pat Brown <radio_ranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 12:52:13 -0800 (PST)

Dear Listoids,

This is a note to tell you all that there are more of
the really nice machined scale cubes for sale on ebay
as item #320196968178. This is not my listing (hence
the question mark after AD in the Subject line). I
just bought 2 as I left my other one in the field on a
recent meteorite hunt.

There were 10 left just 2 minutes ago after the 2 that
I bought.

Thanks to Sterling for the heads up about this seller.
I was not quick enough to get one last time, but I
jumped on it this time.

With Best Regards,
              Pat Brown
              Scientific Lifestyle Meteorites