[meteorite-list] AD - Updated Dealer ebay auction viewing tool & Free Classifieds

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 17:23:34 -0700

Paul Harris wrote:

> Updated Dealer ebay Auction Viewer-
> Besides seeing which dealers are running auctions, you can now click
> on the displayed dealer to instantly view their auctions.

Dear Paul and Jim:

I must compliment you on another great service you tireless guys
provide to our community.

I am very impressed by the design of your sites as well as your
technical expertise, and you know I don't say such things often : )
The RSS feeds you've set up to report on current meteorite auctions are
remarkable. You are always at the leading edge of web development in
the meteorite world and I have a pretty good idea of how much work that
entails.

Hats off to you, and we are looking forward to seeing you here for the
big show in Feb.

Cheers from old Tucson,

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org