[meteorite-list] Trade 66 lbs. campo for NWA unclassified

From: mckinney trammell <bigpineartifacts_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 08:43:38 -0800 (PST)

i just bought a 66 pound campo with LOADS of visible,
silicate inclusions. THIS METEORITE IS TOO BIG AND
HEAVY FOR ME TO PRACTICALLY OWN. i have never owned a
skyrock this big i had no idea the dead weight of
these was such. i have a bad back and can't move it
around, etc. value= $2,000 i would like to trade it
for a smaller nwa STONE unclassified for same but with
weather stage w1-w2. i think this thing will go in a
flat-rate box, so shipping is free (if i can get it in
there). u.s. only please (unless you wish to pay
freight to your country). any reasonable offer
considered. pix available. oh, if you are going to the
STAR PARTY in fl keys, i can deliver it or you can
meet me _at_ the tiki bar or my house and pick it up there.