[meteorite-list] 1st Meeting of the International Primitive Body Exploration Working Group (IPEWG)

From: Zelimir Gabelica <Zelimir.Gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 19:19:50 +0100

Thanks Ron for this very interesting information.

For those who will be reading the message directly (without consulting the
attached web site), the year is neither 2006 (as indicated), fortunately
neither 2007 (only one month from now !) but 2008.

Enough time to possibly finalize some collaborative research related to the
conference scope and hopefully to plan attending...
 From my old travel memories, I can say that Okinawa is a super nice place,
something in between the busy civilization in Central Japan and the leisure
characterizing the Pacific coral reef islets. Spring-type weather expected
even in mid January...

Zelimir

A 09:40 11/12/2007 -0800, Ron Baalke a ?crit :