[meteorite-list] Fw: Rocks from Space Picture of the Day - December 11, 2007

From: Mark Grossman <markig_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 09:58:50 -0500

That's a very interesting photo that Andreas posted. Thanks!

I originally fell into meteorite collecting by first collecting autographs
of famous scientists. It's kind of a long story, but in any event, I have a
few letters, some of which were written by Brezina, Berwerth, Daubree,
Lacroix, and Rosenbusch that deal with or mention meteorites. And yes, I do
have some meteorite samples in my collection!

Anybody else collect old meteorite-related letters in addition to meteorite
samples?

Thanks again for the nice photo. Really enjoyed seeing it.

Mark