[meteorite-list] AD Some Very Rare Items Listed on EBay!!

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 23:57:29 -0500

Hi List and Happy Holidays. I wanted all of you to know, especially those
looking for Xmas Gifts, that I have listed some Very unique and hard to
acquire items for the meteorite or coin collector.
First up is the Lunar & Martian Meteorite Extravaganza. This package is full
of unbelievable Rare items!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160189185554&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006

Next is a Comet Coin that is just Stunning!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160189233316&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006

If your looking for a set of items to place next to your Lunar and Martian
meteorites, then you need to check this out.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160189211610&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006

Next is Very hard to find in Superb Condition and Minted by The Franklin
Mint! A gorgeous collectors item. I hate to part with this but I have
another in my Curio Cabinet and no room for this, believe it or not!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160189206783&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006

Last is a hard to Acquire Coin to display next to your Martian Meteorites!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160189221930&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006

Thank you for taking the time to check these items out. I am just about done
"cleaning house" so to speak of duplicates that I have collected over the
years. I do have 2 items that I will post next week and then I'm really done
"cleaning house" with my collection. I wish all of you a safe and most Merry
of Holiday's. Especially Mike Farmer. You have been a Santa to me all year
long!!
Sincerely
Don Merchant
IMCA #0960