[meteorite-list] schools, universities, research facilities for donations

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 10:56:12 -0800 (PST)

Hello again list.I am looking to donate,NOT
GIVAWAY,some old campo meteorites for research or
study.I have around 4 kilo's of these ranging in all
sizes up to 600 grams.Please let me know if
interested.I repeat these are donations only,no
givaways.Only the above please responde if you want
these.I only ask is you pay for shipping.All will be
priority shipping in the us.I want to help any way I
can by donating these.Happy holidays to everyone.Also
a copy of authenticity will come with each piece.

                     steve arnold,chicao

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
       The Asteroid Belt!
      Chicagometeorites.net